- Annual Report's of DSIIDC
2020-2021 | 2021-2022
- Recruitment of Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) and Assistant Executive Engineer (Elect.) Detail Information | Online Registration of Applications
- E-Auction - Allotment of Industrial Plots on free hold basis in Narela and Bawana Industrial Areas
Document | EMD Deposit | Corrig-I
- Grant of extension of timelines under Relocation Scheme
- Delhi Gazette Notification dated 04-10-2023 in respect of Baprola Industrial Park
- Delhi Gazette Notification dated 20-07-2023 in respect of Kanjhawala Industrial Estate
- Application form for preparation of Re-development Plan of Non-Conforming Industrial Cluster as per MPD-2021/2041 (draft) Norms.
- Expression of Interest (Application Form for Hiring of Premises for IMFL/Country Liquor Shop)
- PM FME - Engagement of District Resource Person/District Level Trainers Vacancies Advertisement | Application Form
- The scheme for conversion of Industrial Plots from lease hold to freehold, 2005
- Order - Acceptance of "Assignment of Lease" as valid document for transfer/conversion to freehold
- Order - Levy of Service Charges on Users in Industrial Areas
- Public Notice - Suggestions for Modification in Conversion Scheme, 2005
Delhi, being the capital, epitomises the entire nation. Delhi State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd. (DSIIDC) has played a key role in propelling the development of Delhi by shaping up the Indian capital, a city of some 10 million people.
DSIIDC aims at the balanced growth of the nation capital and has taken several measures so as to benefit the economically weaker groups. It is one the agencies of Delhi Government that builds houses for the urban poor. 13,820 houses have been completed till date.
DSIIDC has been entrusted with the work of providing basic infrastructure like roads & storm water drains in unauthorised colonies of Delhi. Completed, Ongoing works and Photographs of some work/inaugurations
The proposed Knowledge Based Industrial (KBI) Park at Baprola would be spread over in area of 77 acres (approx.). Estimated cost of the project is around Rs. 2,150 crore. The project will cater to specific needs of Information Technology, ITeS Industry, Media, Research and Development, Gems and Jewellery and Business Services. The project is expected to provide direct employment to one lakh people and indirect employment for more that 1.7 lakh people. The project is being developed to provide work space very near to place of residence; on a walk to work concept. More...