Delhi, being the capital, epitomises the entire nation. Delhi State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd. (DSIIDC) has played a key role in propelling the development of Delhi by shaping up the Indian capital, a city of some 10 million people. Since it was established in February 1971, DSIIDC has projected, aided, counselled, assisted, financed and promoted projects to transform the face of Delhi.
DSIIDC is poised for huge responsibility as many big projects are at various stages of inception and/or execution. Important among these are:
- Knowledge Based Industrial Park (KBI) at Baprola
- Development of Built-up Factory Complex at Rani Khera
- Development of Housing for Urban Poor
- Education – Construction of New Schools
- Education – Roopantar Scheme
- Construction of Hospital-cum-Medical Complex
- Development of Integrated Office Complex,Vikas Bhawan
- Development of DTC Bus Depot at I.P. Estate
- Re-development of Office Building at Wazirpur
- Development of IT-cum-Flatted Factory Complex, Okhla
- Development of Education-cum-Software Marketing Estate at Okhla
- Construction of Office Complex for Delhi Pollution Control Committee (DPCC)
Corporate Social Responsibility
The Corporation in addition to its service to the citizens of Delhi by providing
industrial infrastructure facilities, supports various social causes of Delhi. The
Corporation during the year 2011-12 sponsored Aapki Rasoi Scheme of the
Government of NCT of Delhi’s Bhagidari Scheme by providing cost of meal for
300 persons for one year for a Centre operated by M/s Aksaya Patra. The total
support by the Corporation for this noble cause was Rs.14,19,600/-.
The Corporation supported the Delhi Urban Shelter Improvement Board, Government of NCT of Delhi by providing Modern Fireproof Night Shelters for the homeless people of Delhi especially during the harsh winter. The Corporation provided monetary support of Rs.55,14,000/- and our engineers also provided technical support to DUSIB in timely setting up of the Night Shelters.