Development and Maintenance of Industrial Areas under Public Private Partnership Model
Submitted by administrator on Tue, 06/15/2010 - 19:51
Delhi has 29 Industrial estates maintained by DSIIDC / MCD / PWD/ other agencies
- Given the ageing and usage of infrastructure facilities in these industrial estates, need for infra up-gradation and its maintenance
- 4 Estates have been selected as Pilot Projects – Okhla, Patparganj, Bawana & Narela for maintenance under PPP Model.
- Up-gradation / augmentation, managing, operating and maintaining of infrastructure facilities in an integrated manner
- Efficient and Sustainable Operation & Maintenance of Infrastructure Facilities
- Ensuring high level of performance standards
- Estimated Project Cost Rs. 440 Crores.
- Project Timeline: Three Years